Hello Everyone!! We haven't added anything on our blog for a little while cause it was down, but everything is fixed now so we will post some more pictures soon!! Get excited!!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello Everyone!! We haven't added anything on our blog for a little while cause it was down, but everything is fixed now so we will post some more pictures soon!! Get excited!!
Posted by Chad and Hadley at 9:19 PM
3 comments:
oh. I'm exctided. So lets get on it lady.
um HELLO! can we say laura and ben?? wow fast... but they are cute. all i want to know is... where the heck will they be spending their future February 12's? I mean seriously... this is an issue. we might just have to have a joint party!
so i'm still waiting. I was excited, but now...well i'm still waiting. :)
Post a Comment