




We went to Maui about a month ago and I'm just barely getting the pictures up because I'm still trying to figure out how to do things on this blog..:) We had so much fun though! We went parasailing, snorkeling, kayaking, went to a luau, and went to the beach!! So here are some pictures...
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Maui Pictures!!
Posted by Chad and Hadley at 2:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I'm so excited you made another post on this blogspot deal, it is hard to get the hang of.. I love your pictures though, very fun and very cute!! I want to go!! Let's go.. You can be my tour guide.. Hehe!! I miss you!! Can't wait to see you!! Hope all is well.. XoXo
Hey Cute Friend Of Mine..
Can I just say, THANK YOU.. I love having you as one of my friends and going to lunch together.. You are the best.. I wish it could have been longer sorry I cut it short.. I love your blog, I know you say you don't get it, but you will.. You just have to mess with it lots!! No worries.. I am glad mine is an inspiration to you, considering I don't do much with mine either.. Hehe.. I love you Hadley, see you soon!! For our DOUBLE DATE!! ;)
Those turned out so cute! I'm glad you posted them! Keep posting for us who now live far away! :)
Fun trip!! It looks like you did some cool stuff? I'm working again the next few weeks but i'll call you when i'm done so we can plan a lunch date!
maui! i;m so incrediably jealous.
Hadley, its been forever, i found your blog off katies! it so random that you are going to work at my old place, you are seriously going to love it, its so much fun! They told mne your are expecting too, thats so exciteing, CONGRATS!
email me your email address so i can send you an invite to our blog. dlrobinson02@yahoo.com
i'm happy to see eveything is going so FANTASTIC for you :)
It's pretty simple really, when you get "tagged" all I do is copy it then go in like I'm going to make a post, and copy it then switch out answers!!! Hope that makes sense!! XoXO
How fun!! I love the pics!! Parasailing...however you spell it...sounds incredible. Oh and I thoroughly enjoyed masters this morning. thank you very much. :)
Post a Comment