
I can hardly believe that Hunter was two months old last friday!!! He is growing up way too fast. I took him to the doctor and we found out he is now 24 inches putting him in 86% for height, and 10 lbs 13 oz putting in the 30% for his weight. The hardest part of this doctors visit was having to see him get his first shots! He was not a fan of this, but what baby is? We're just glad he is a healthy baby.

Granny J and aunt Jayne helped us get some cute pictures of Hunter at two months. They are both such wonderful photographers!

He is such a big smiler! His cute smiles always make his parents smile:)

He's growing so fast!

We love you Hunter!!!
5 comments:
What a little cutie!! He's growing SO FAST! I love his smiley pictures!
He is so cute!!! I can't believe he's 2 months already!!! I'm gald he's healthy :)
He is really so cute!
We love Hunter too! Glad he takes after his uncle :)
I'm commenting again... I think its so funny that your Hunter was ten pounds at 2 months... mine was ten pounds at 1 month. Holy Chunk!!
Post a Comment