I know I have been so behind with blogging lately so I'm sorry. This last thursday Hunter was 7 months old!! Time has gone so fast and he is really growing up. He is crawling all over the place now and he loves to climb up to furniture and stand. Hunter also just got his 3rd tooth the other day! We also discovered the other day that Hunter loves to play with bubbles. He gets so excited and tries to catch them all and eat them before they pop. Hunter also loves to jump and play in Granny J's johnny jump up. We love you so much Hunter!
Hunter loves to watch his uncle Samuel skate in the driveway. He always smiles at him, and he laughs when he does jumps and tricks.

3 comments:
I love you Hunter!
I can not believe that it has been 8 months!!!!!
I can not believe it! We miss Hunter (and you guys)!! I laughed when I saw the pictures though...who is that that keeps leaning out of the pictures?? Oh, Granny J! Hunter wants you in the pictures too! Ha ha! I'd know that shirt anywhere (Since I almost bought it too, remember?) :)
Post a Comment