We have gone to Gardner Village two times this fall. First we went with the Waters, and then with the Hunter's. It is so fun to go this time of year when all the witches are up! We had a lot of fun going to all the shops and getting pictures with the witches. Hunter seemed to have a lot of fun too. We'll have to make it a yearly tradition!
Monday, October 12, 2009
Gardner Village
Posted by Hadley at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
How cute!! I can't wait to have a cute child to go with some year. Love your new blog look too! Did you do it? Or did you have someone revamp it? We REALLY need to do lunch still.
I did it are you so impressed? Ha ha! Yeah lets do lunch soon!
Love the slide show!
Those all turned out so cute! (I'm going to steal some of your pics from the above post!) I love them all, but I think my fav is the one of Granny J and Hunter with their foreheads together...SO cute!
Post a Comment