I'm sorry I have not posted anything for a few weeks. We have been sick over at our house with colds, swine flu, and now pink eye. Anyway, we had such a fun Halloween yesterday. We weren't able to do too much cause we're all still getting over being sick, but we carved pumpkins on Friday night
got Hunter all dressed up as the cutest Tigger ever
and spent the evening with family
Happy Halloween everyone!!!










3 comments:
Your famly definately has had the busiest couple of weeks!!! Hope Chadder is feelin better. So sad he missed our party at work and that you could not come in to show off Tigger!He was so cute in his costume!! ♥
OH MY GOSH! You guys are so freakin cute!! I LOVE the one with hunter peaking into the pumpkin that is almost as big as him. SO CUTE. Lunch soon please!!
What a cute Tigger!! Miss him so much!! He looks like such a big boy standing up next to those pumpkins! The only one I wasn't so sure about was the Jazz pumpkin, but since it's Chad's birthday tomorrow, I won't say anything. :) Hope you guys are all feeling better soon!!
Post a Comment