
Chad and I celebrated our three year anniversary on Tuesday. I really can't believe it's already been three years! So much has happened, a lot of which I never could have gotten through without such an amazing husband. I feel so blessed to have him in my life. Chad is a wonderful husband, and the sweetest father to Hunter. Whenever Chad comes home from work or school, Hunter always runs(that's right runs! Didn't take long once he started walking) to him at the door. Chad does so much for our family and I love him so much!! Happy Anniversary Chad!!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
3 YEARS!!!
Posted by Hadley at 11:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congratulations! Glad you are close by! Love you both (all 3 of you!) lots.
Congratulations! We love you very much!!!
Congrats guys! 3 years really has gone fast!
Where is my Happy Birthday post???? ha ha ha!!!!
Post a Comment