Monday, May 17, 2010

A visit from Arizona

My brother Daniel and his family were in town last week from Arizona for few days and we had so much fun! Hunter had a great time playing with his cousins Miley and Anya. We had cousin "tubby time" each night and they all loved it! We also went out to the aquarium in Sandy, and to the farm at Thanksgiving Point. Hunter had so much fun seeing all the animals. The penguins seemed to be his favorite at the aquarium, and he loved to play in "jail" at the farm. Here are some of the fun pictures we got of Hunter, Miley, and Anya while they were here:



2 comments:

GrannyJ said...

Finally!!!!!!!! I love the pictures! You are such a wonderful family! We love you!!!

Nicole Hunter said...

We had such a fun time! I love all your updates! Hunter is such a sweetheart! I wish we could see him (and all of you) more!!