I'm so late getting this post up, but better late than never right? That seems to be my motto lately with this blog:) Anyway, we went to Maui last month from June 11-21 and had such a wonderful time! It was me, Chad, Hunter, my mom (Granny J), my brother and sister Matthew and Jayne, and their two friends Toi Taufa and Matt Rowe. It was Jayne and Matthew's senior trip, and we went along to help out and of course for FUN! It was so nice to get away, especially to somewhere so beautiful and relaxing. We went to the beach, did some shopping, hiking, went to the Old Lahaina Luau, went snorkeling, the boys all went golfing, and it all went way too fast. Hunter loved everything about Maui. He loved the beach, but I think his favorite thing was the sand. He loved to bury things, build sand castles, dig, and just walk and feel it between his toes. We got lots of fun pictures, and I know this is the longest slide show ever, but I hope you enjoy it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
YEAH!!!!!!!!! I am so glad that you FiNaLlY updated your blog!!!!!!! And...i would like you to take me back to Maui please!:)
Oh! I'm so jealous! Looks like a blast! Hunter looks like he had a fun time too!
Post a Comment