Friday, January 23, 2009

Baby Hunter Michael Waters!!!


Hunter Michael Waters was born on Tuesday January 20 at 2:32 a.m. He weighed 8 lbs. and was 21 inches long. He has quite a bit of short dark hair and has the prettiest dark blue eyes. He has the cutest long toes and fingers that Chad says will be great for his future basketball career. :) He is the sweetest little boy and we feel so grateful and blessed to have him in our lives. He is already such a joy and will always bring a smile to both of our faces. We love you so much Hunter!!


13 comments:

Melissa said...

OH MY GOSH! Hadley he is incredible. And I love the middle name! You can just tell he is going to be a hansom little boy! I can't wait to meet him. And you look so cute with him in that pic!

GrannyJ said...

Yes!!!! Beautiful pictures! We sure love him (and both of you too!)

{Rollins Family} said...

Welcome to the work Hunter!!
how handsome is he?!?! i just LOVE LOVE LOVE little babies, CONGRATS Hadley, you are going to love being a MOMMY!! your life is about to be turned upside down (for the better) so get ready!! :)
Are you going back to work or staying home with him?? if you ever need to get out (not right away of course) let me know...i'd love to meet up!!
CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!! :)

Annie said...

Very cute baby. congrats!

Kira said...

AWW... congrats! that is so exciting! He is so cute! And by the way- I LOVE the name Hunter! Its my number one pick for a boys name :)

Bryan and Dayna said...

I already told you before, you totally stole my name!!! But I just love the name Hunter.. it's so super cute! and I cant' wait until I get to meet my baby Hunter.... 5 more weeks!!!

Nicole Hunter said...

I love the pictures! He is such a little cutie! I can't wait to meet him!!

Bohlings said...

um... how cute is he? we need to meet up for lunch i have a gift for you and baby hunter! perfect name!

Mackenzie said...

Hadley this is Mackenzie... I found your blogs through Katie's. Ok... So your little man is like one of the cutest newborns I have ever seen!! Congrats and I hope you are feeling well. Take care and he is such a stinkin cutie-pie!!!

Joseph said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Good luck with everything!!- Jenni

Anonymous said...

Congrats Hadley!!! He's beautiful and his name is perfect. I'm so happy for you.

Molly said...

congrats. isn't it amazing. he is perfect and i really like his name.

Jenny said...

Oh my! He is a lady's man already! Woo woo! Congrats you two! He's just to cute!