Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!!




I know I'm really late getting these pictures up (my Mom's birthday was on the 4th...), but better late than never right? We had our whole family together for about a week over New Year's. It was so fun to have Daniel, Nicole, and Miley here from Denver!! And we are so excited for Benn and Laura who got married on December 30!! We were able to have a fun birthday party for my Mom on January 4th before Daniel left that night. We loved spending so much time with everyone and can't wait until it can happen again.


4 comments:

GrannyJ said...

I loved that day so much!!!!!! Fun memories!

Nicole Hunter said...

That was a ton of fun and we're glad we were able to spend so much time too!

claudia said...

Looks like Jenny has learned to like her birthdays a little bit more. When we used to sing to her she would cover her head with the tablecloth or cover her face with her hands. I remember when she was born and how excited I was. You are all lucky to have her as a Mom.

Molly said...

so your little brother in the hallway in the 4th pic from the bottom looks slightly scary. it is not anything about "him" that makes him scary... it is just that he is looking at the camera and for some reason kind of looks like a ghost (he seems a little more vivid than everything else in the pic)... like he's floating or something. maybe it is just me. ha ha.