Tuesday, February 17, 2009

4 Weeks Old


I can hardly believe it, but Hunter is four weeks old today! We took him to the doctor today for his one month check-up and he is still very healthy. He has grown since his last doctor's appointment to 9 lbs. 4 oz. putting him in the 39 percentile for his weight, and to 22 1/2 inches putting him in the 85 percentile for height. We love our little Hunter so much and are so glad that he is growing and developing so perfectly!

6 comments:

GrannyJ said...

What a sweetheart!!! Dad is so touched,proud, and happy that you decided to use our FAMILY name...HUNTER!!!! It made him so happy and also meant a lot to Grandma Hunter!!!!
So, thank you for using OUR family name!

Nicole Hunter said...

I LOVE that picture of him! He's growing so fast!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that it's been 4 weeks!!! He is so cute.

janice rampton said...

He's darling! Congratulations on a happy, healthy little boy.

Tom And Hailee said...

He is so cute!! Congratulations!

GrannyJ said...

Time to update again! Want to see the blessing pictures!
Love ya~