Monday, February 2, 2009

Smiley Hunter


I went in to get Hunter up from his nap yesterday and he was all smiles it was the cutest thing! I just had to take a couple pictures of this happy little guy. Enjoy!

Sweet little boy


I'm pretty sure he is trying to wink at me in this one :)


Love that cute smile!


We always put him to bed in the center of his crib, and somehow he always wakes up clear over on the side. He is a squirmy sleeper! If you look closely you'll see he's even smiling in his sleep. Love you Hunter!

8 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

talk about a cute smile :) thats funny he moves over to the side, he must like t be all snuggle with the bumper**

Juan And Caitlin said...

He is just the cutest, I love that he is already smiling that much!! He's happy because he has the GREATEST parents EVER!!

GrannyJ said...

Gas?!!! Ha ha ha

Bryan and Dayna said...

I'm so so jealous you have your hunter already and you're gonna see me post it lots until mine gets here! But he is very cute!!!

Nicole Hunter said...

What a little cutie! Doesn't that little smile just make your day?!

Daniel Hunter said...

He looks just like his uncle - so handsome & happy!!

Molly said...

Hey I am sorry that you did not win the giveaway... Let me know if you still want pics of cute Hunter. mollycjones@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Daniel, which Uncle are you referring to?

Hunter is so darling! What a blessing!

Grandpa and Grandma W.