Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday HUNTER!!!

Hunter turned 1 year old on January 20!! I really can't believe how fast this last year has gone. Chad and I have been so blessed to have our sweet little Hunter in our lives. He is such a wonderful blessing to us and we love him so much! We had two different birthday parties for him with family last week and he loved it! Hunter had fun trying to figure out how to open presents, and digging into his very own cake. Here are some of the pictures from his parties:


6 comments:

Nicole Hunter said...

YEAH!!! HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY HUNTER!! We really wish we could've been there to celebrate with you! It looks like he enjoyed his cake and presents! Miley would have loved the Elmo couch! :) Thanks for posting the pics!

Maren said...

I can't believe he is already one. Happy late birthday Hunter. What an adorable little kid!

Mike and Britt said...

I cannot believe how big Hunter is! It was fun running into y'all a couple weeks ago.

Mike and Britt said...

I cannot believe how big your little one is! It was fun running into y'all a couple weeks ago.

Mike and Britt said...

I cannot believe how big your little one is! It was so good running into y'all a couple weeks ago.

Sam Jo said...

I cant belive how freakin cute he is! He is just the perfect mix of you too! Chad showed me the pic of him watching the jazz game. It was perfect! Hope you are feelin all better!