Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Update

I'm sorry I have not posted anything in forever!! Life has been so crazy for us lately, but at the same time nothing too exciting or "blogworthy" has really happened. Chad has stayed really busy with work and school full time, I went back to work part time in January and I've been busy with that and being a full time mom for Hunter, and Hunter is just as cute and busy as ever! He is growing so fast now and learns so many new things everyday. I just had to put this cute picture up of him and his shadow. I know you can't tell in the picture, but he discovered his shadow today and he just sat there at the wall talking to it for a while it was the cutest thing! We sure love our sweet little boy!

4 comments:

GrannyJ said...

His shadow is just as cute as he is!!!

April said...

Hey. That picture is so cute. He is getting so big.

Nicole Hunter said...

That is the cutest thing! I love that little guy!

Jenny said...

Hi! He is adorable! Such a cute little guy!