Tuesday, September 22, 2009

8 months old!!!

Hunter was eight months old last Sunday! He is growing up way too fast. His new favorite snack food is those graduate puffs. He loves them! He also already has 6 teeth! Hunter is always so happy and always has a big smile. He is crawling all over the place and started standing up a couple weeks ago. Hunter took his first step last week too! I really can't believe how fast he is learning everything. He is the sweetest little boy and always brings a smile to everyone he sees. We love you Hunter and are blessed to have you in our lives! Here is a cute slide show of some pictures Granny J took of Hunter:


6 comments:

Chad and Hadley said...

I don't know why or how that song got put on the slide show

GrannyJ said...

yeah...you and Claire! ha ha ha! Those pictures are great! i am so glad that they turned out!

Tom And Hailee said...

These little kiddos are so fun!! I can't believe how fast Hunter is learning things...Emma still has no teeth and she is a little older than Hunter it is so funny how each baby is so different!! Anyway, I hope you are doing good Love ya Girl!!

{Rollins Family} said...

he took his 2st step at 8 month!! wow, way to go hunter...hes is going to be running circle in no time.
he is so cute hadley, time really does just fly!

Nicole Hunter said...

I can't believe how fast he is growing! He's getting so big! I can't wait to see you guys! I think Hunter may be chasing around with Miley when we see him! :) (Miley wasn't even crawling until 8 months...what a stud!)

Mackenzie said...

I can't believe he is that old already. He is such a little Stud!