I never knew laundry could be so much fun until I had Hunter. We have a washer and dryer that are stacked in our kitchen with the washer on bottom. Anyway, Hunter loves to crawl over to the washer when we're doing laundry, pull himself up so he can see all the bubbles, and he'll just sit there and talk and laugh it's so cute! In some of these pictures I got he's even playing peek-a-boo with the bubbles! I also got some pictures of him pulling off the towels in the kitchen and playing with them which is another one of his favorite past times. He is growing up so fast and learning so many things. We love you so much Hunter!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Laundry...
Posted by Hadley at 5:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Its so fun to watch them grow! Where are living now and what's new in your life we need to get together!!
Those pictures are so sweet! He is so happy!!!...even while doing chores!
He's getting so big!! It's amazing the things that will keep kids entertained.....makes you wish you were a kid again!
CUTE! And I love his shirt with the dolphin! :)
I love the 8 month picture...do you have any more???
Post a Comment