We have been wanting to go to the zoo all summer and we finally made the time to go today
It was pretty crowded because of the holiday, but we still had lots of fun
Chad's sister Stacey and her daughter Marissa came with us
We need to go more often because I think Hunter really had a good time
We had to get a picture for uncle Daniel of Hunter riding on the elephant
Hunter loved riding on the carousel. We got a video of him and he was just laughing the whole time.
Hunter was mesmerized by the black bear getting a drink
Exhausted after a long day at the zoo
4 comments:
so cute!! I can't wait till I get to join in on the fun!
How fun! I will have to show Daniel the picture with the elephant after he gets home finally at 9:30 tonight! It will make his day! :)
what a sweetheart! looks like you had a lot of fun!
I just wanted to finally comment on that wonderful elephant picture!!! Sooooooooooooo cute!!!!! I love it :)
Post a Comment